Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Vacation Details

     Vacation has been a blast so far. We came down here without any plans. No special days set and it is sooo relaxing.

Butter

      Sammy and I went to eat dinner at a nice restaurant, The Peddler. We waited for about 50 minutes for a table but it was worth it! The first thing I saw when I sat down was a nice big ole bowl of butter. I ended up getting a great salad, bacon wrapped filet mignon and a baked potato (Sammy's sweet potato was better). I could only eat half of my meal because I was drinking so much sweet tea. I thought I was going to be sick afterwards. Great food, great service, great date ;)


          Sammy and I also took a trip (25 minute drive) to the top of Caesar's Head. It was pretty windy and overcast but it was still pretty. We drove over the mountain into Brevard, into Hendersonville to do some shopping. Then I talked him into eating at this little sandwich shop called Mike's on Main. We ate there before we got married, and we discussed moving to North Dakota. It was "sooooooo" romantic. Haha

     I have even had a chance to get a little work out in! Kelly (my younger sister) and I went bike riding. Our total ride was 20 miles. It was a lot of fun and felt awesome out. My butt's pretty sore even though it's a few days later. (Pictures below!!!)


Turn around spot for us! 

Another from along the bike path 

After 10 miles, we turned around and headed back! 

     Oh, the best part.... it was 72 today while the high in North Dakota was 23 and snowy. :) I never want to leave. 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment