Friday, January 4, 2013

Time to Lose the Poundage

     Dun dun dun. There aren't any holiday parties coming up. I have ran out of excuses to eat junk food. Time to face the truth. I have gained 7-9lbs and two inches since October. Why October? That's when I let loose, it's birthday month in the family. Between the last of September and the last of October there are four birthdays. Then Thanksgiving, then four Christmas's, then football games, then New Years and I have only worked out a handful of times since then.
     Yikes. I stepped on the scale this morning and it said 140. Not the numbers I like to see at all. But I looked away, painted on my fat jeans and went about my day.
    Reasons I want to lose weight (yea yea, I know I'm "fine" how I am). 
1. I loaned my sister a pair of new jeans I fit into ONCE and I'd really like them back.
2. Target just put swimsuits out. I walked by them pretending not to look at them yesterday. I felt pretty embarassed.
3. Because I like being/looking/feeling skinny.
4. I like being able to wear all my clothes and not just a certain few things that make me look better than I am.
     My plan: I'm going to count calories. Try my best to skip out on bread. Ditch the chips/salty things. I will go back to eating off my skinny menu. Basically, to keep it easy I eat pretty much the same thing every day. I don't mind at all. I like it that way. Skip tea and soda's, just stick with water. Exercise. I will alternate the elliptical and Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred or her Ripped in 30 (because that workout really works). What ever exercise I do will be 30 minutes a day or less. I hate exercising. Running? Maybe. Maybe not. Probably not. No way. I will walk.
     Also, I plan on doing the GM Diet again. Just to kick start myself. Still have to think about this one.
     Goal: By Valentine's Day I will be back to 133 lbs. and 26" waist. Time to do this. Tomorrow.... haha, for real though. I painted walls all evening. I will workout tomorrow. Ate really well today.
     
     133 lbs. (never actually worn this dress yet)           140 lbs. (ehh, not bad either ;)

   

2 comments:

  1. Good for you. You can do this. It's all about what makes you happy.
    I am wanting to get back to my 127 and a waistline that doesn't lap my hips by my birthday, Feb. 12. Good luck and stick to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You look great! How's the Jillian workout going?

      Delete