Saturday, January 5, 2013

Procrastinator

     We all do it, say we're going to start something and then NOT do it on time. I am a procrastinator, a big one. I have procrastinated on this losing weight thing already. I didn't work out at all today and I'm not going to. I will do squats while I fold three loads of laundry tonight but that's it. THREE loads of laundry... I am a for real procrastinator. But something is better than nothing. I did some serious cleaning today and scrubbed bathtubs/showers and also finished up my wall painting. I didn't have a spare moment and didn't even get to watch one episode of NCIS today. And I am addicted to that show.
     Meal Breakfast: I ate a smoothie. Which is what I usually eat. I eat it the same way, every day.
1/2 banana
1" round slice of pineapple
4 strawberries
1/4-1/2 cup vanilla low fat yogurt
1/2 cup skim milk
1/2 cup orange juice
and however much ice it takes.
Then I finish it off with a hot cup of black coffee and cuddled up in a blanket on the couch while I shiver and shake the smoothie off. I normally will eat a peanut butter, chocolate granola bar with my coffee but I skipped it today.
     Meal Lunch: Well I usually like to eat a hot panini sandwich, either egg, bacon and cheese or ham/turkey pepperoni and cheese. Today I ate a salad and fruit. A big ole leafy green, all the extra veggies and half a serving of turkey pepperoni and two thinly sliced pieces of turkey. Salt and pepper and yummy. Then my dessert was an orange and some strawberries.
     Meal Snack: I split the granola bar three ways and had about 50 calories worth of it and another orange.
     Meal Dinner: I made pizza. And it was GOOD and I also have no regrets. I also enjoyed a little bowl of homemade salsa and chips (chips not homemade). The kids ate turkey pepperoni with cheddar/mozzarella. I made my own corner (and have left overs) of a little bit of cheese,  a couple pepperoni's, green/red pepper, sliced tomato, spinach, onion and basil. Delish. I used The Pioneer Woman's pizza dough recipe and will probably use it every time I make pizza. Found here.
Looks ugly, taste delish. 

     Meal After Dinner: Well there is this little drinky drink I like to make. It goes like this, flavored vanilla or caramel or just plain hot chocolate, mocha iced coffee and a splash of Bailey's. When I want to be really fat, I load the top full of mini marshmallows. To make it a skinny version I just use plain black coffee (medium roast Hazelnut is the best for this) instead of hot chocolate. And I skip the marshmallows. I told Sammy I was going to make one and he said "those are pretty fattening". I of course denied it. No way that iced coffee and Bailey's Cream was fattening. Psh, what does he know ;)  Knowing he was right I decided to make my skinny one tonight in spite of his rightness. About 1/3 of the way through it I decided to pour it out and drink my water. Lame, I better be skinnier for it in the morning.
     Meal After After Dinner: An orange.

All in all, I am pleased with how I did today. Definitely getting on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment