Tuesday, March 25, 2014

That Alarming Number

     Ladies, I'm talking to you. I know I'm not supposed to live by the scale but I weigh daily. Morning and night. I don't let the number affect me as much anymore but tonight... it did. I have been floating around 145 for about 1.5 years now. Well that number fluctuates between 143-147. I don't think much of it.
     Tonight, that number read 149.2. I just stood there for a minute. So mad, so angry and so relieved I didn't see 150 on that scale. Yikes. Talk about a shocker for me! I had started my morning with adding my breakfast calories to myfitnesspal.  And then I quit. I started thinking back on what I could have eaten/drank to make my weight go up like that. It was a pretty big shocker when I realized what my calories consumed for the day was.
     Time to get back to it. Hitting it hard from now on. I can not fail and I do not want to see 150 on that scale.
     My goal is to lose at least 1 lb. a week. How many weeks? No idea. But 1 lb a week is totally doable. I'm going to plan on doing a gym athletic training class 3-4x a week, cardio 2x a week and my Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 to fill in any blanks. Who's with me? I am on myfitnesspal: kfarnham9 and will be checking in here a lot too.

No comments:

Post a Comment