Friday, February 1, 2013

Tutorial: Simple Watermark in Lightroom4

     I just learned a few days ago how to add a simple watermark onto my photo's from LR4. And believe it or not, it is super simple. So I took a few screen shots and hopefully this will help a few people out. I know that seeing it step by step for me really would have helped me out instead of watching a youtube video! Here ya go.

This is an edited picture that is unsaved, which I will be saving, watermarking and exporting.
Step 1: >File
               >Export     



Step 2: This is where you choose what file/folder you want to send the saved version of the picture to. DO NOT hit export yet. Scroll down where you will find.... 



Step 3: You've scrolled down from choosing where to export your picture to, and you're seeing the option 'watermarking'. Check it and hit the "up/down" looking button beside that option where you will find the screen that just popped up. Yours will be void of all the "KFP" options I have because I have gone in and preset mine so it's a simple click from the screen you're at now. 
     Click "Edit Watermarks..."



Step 4: Make it your own. On the right hand of the box is where you can choose font/opacity/offset... etc. Play around with it. When you have what you want, hit done and it will prompt you to save your watermark. I have mine saved as "KFP bottom left" and others I have are "KFP bottom left white". 



Step 5: Hit export and go find your newly watermarked photo in it's specified folder and enjoy! 


Hope this helped somebody out! :) Any problems or tips, just email me. I'm really new at all this! 
Thanks!





No comments:

Post a Comment