Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Starting Out

     So I weighed and measured myself this morning. Here are my starting stats:
Weight- 147.8 lbs.
Waist- 27.5"
Hips- 40"
Body fat- approx. 26%
 
 And I also took the liberty of taking my before picture at the gym today and here it is.... Notice, I was not smiling. This is extremely embarrassing but whatever.
     Now since that part is over I can go forward. Obviously I have problem areas. Note: just realized my hips are as wide as my shoulders! 
     I ate pretty good today. Back on myfitnesspal and finished the whole day! I realized that even when I was watching what I ate, my sugar consumption is WAY too high. Like, almost double what I should be eating. I knew this was a problem but didn't realize how bad. It's not that I'm eating cookies and cake but I eat a lot of fruit. Everything else was pretty close (except carbs) but my sugar was WAY high. So tomorrow, I am going to have a low sugar day. Instead of eating a whole apple with breakfast, I'll eat half the apple and save the other half for later! 
     The other problem, I am not eating enough carbs. I did snack a little bit today and most of those carbs came from those junk foods. So tomorrow I will get in some more carbs also! Gotta get those levels right. 
     I went to they gym and did the elliptical before the athletic training class I take. I burned approximately 650 calories at the gym and it felt good! Going again tomorrow!
     Are you trying to lose weight and be healthier too? 

No comments:

Post a Comment